Triumph Street Triple 675
From the technical point of view, this Triumph bike is for sure an outstanding one. This 675 model is exceptional and rare. Unfortunately the standard version is also ugly as sin. In this case it comes in Jet Black.
The owner of the bike also dislikes the exterior and wants it changed. Our task is to transform the bike into a classic Café Racer with a modern touch. The customer wants the cable tangle around the handlebar to be hidden; his desire is a round front light. He finally wants to get rid of the frog-face look. “Reduce to the essential”, was our duty. “No fuss at all.”
The exhaust needs to become invisible as much as possible, but the sound certainly has to be evident.
We choose to add a few parts in a discrete black, but select a matt gray/green as the main color.
In doing so we create an absolutely unique Street Triple. The change over from a CAN-bus system to key-controlled electronics, including an alarm system, in combination with a noble Motoscope Classic Spedo instrument certainly cannot be found anywhere else.
Unique features include the saddle which is made of genuine leather with grey stitching. The front fender is custom made for this bike.
All in all, a very successful project. Green light for the owner of this Triumph. It’s time to start his undercover rides right now.
Motorcycle: Triumph Street Triple 675
Horsepower: 106 HP
Cubic capacity: 675 ccm
– Motogadget speedo Classic Speedometer
– Custom-fabricated rear frame with battery and coolant cup
– GRP Café Racer Tail
– LSL Superbike handlebars with cable management
– Minimal electrics with m-unit and m-button
– M-switch Micro switch
– M-disc Handlebarwinker
– Green-Grey matt lacquering
– Real leather seat with cross stitches
– Heavily modified Leo Vince sport exhaust system in Moto GP Style
– Kellermann micro winker signals 3 in 1
– Specially-made License Plate Holder
– Various black powdered parts as Foodpegs, heat protection, etc.